A cocktail of vitamins, skin lightening and brightening agents are delivered into the skin by a special gun or roller through micro pricks. This treatment is highly recommended for skin brightening and lightening stubborn pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid may be used for skin rejuvenation.
Multiple sessions spaced 2–3 weeks apart are required for maximum benefit.
PRE- AND POST-PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid taking Aspirin / Ecosprin / Disprin, or any other pain killer; Vitamin E and other blood thinning drugs at least 5 days prior to the treatment. This is important to avoid any oozing from the area
- Do not wash your face for 3 hours after the procedure
- Apply make-up, if required, 3 hours after the procedure
- Use a sunscreen of SPF 30 regularly
- Mild redness and swelling is expected after the procedure, but it will settle down after a few hours.