Do you suffer from under-eye bags or circles? Under-eye bags are a natural effect of aging, but they can also be caused by lack of sleep, allergies, and habits that promote water retention. Under-eye bags are a cosmetic concern that can make people appear tired or under the weather.
How to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Soothe your eyes with something cold.
- Put on some concealer.
- Use teabags.
- Treat your allergies.
- Change your sleeping position.
- Treat your face gently.
- Change your dietary habits.
- Get a filler. Bags or circles caused by aging won’t respond to lifestyle changes, but getting a hyaluronic filler can improve the appearance of the under-eye area. The filler is injected under the eyes to make the contours of the eye socket appear more youthful.
- Procedure has to be performed with lots of care.
- Fillers usually cost several thousand rupees, and can lead to bruising and swelling.
- Get surgery. As people age, fat deposits move down from the eyeballs and accumulate in the under-eye area, leading to bags. Blepharoplasty is the process of removing or changing the position of the fat that has accumulated, followed by a laser treatment to tighten the skin in the area.
- Blepharoplasty procedures.
- The recovery period can last several weeks.